FlexRoll® is a continuous-length roll designed to protect curved, round and irregular-shaped products by conforming to their edges to ensure the material beneath does not get damaged during shipping and storage.
Great Northern Laminations® is your trusted source for FlexRoll and other sustainable, innovative, and precision-engineered packaging solutions for edge protection. We do what others can’t or won’t to provide effective products for challenging damage-prevention needs.
Edge Protection on a Roll
FlexRoll is a unique coiled solution perfect for products with round edges. Our edge protection on a roll:
- Is ideal for converters of paper and other roll stock materials or any application where lighter-weight protection is appropriate
- Separates rolls from contact with truck walls and floor — an ideal way to create a barrier between individual rolls
- Offers 250 ft. rolls in a .045” grade
- Comes in standard sizes of a 3” band with 3” fingers as well as 3.5” and 5” band with 5” pre-bent triangular fingers
- Features perforated fingers for easy bending and application
- Is compatible with other forms of roll packaging such as headers, banding and stretch wrapping
- Offers 100% recyclability
- Comes in full pallet quantities
- Is available in a sample pack with a 50 ft. coil for trial evaluation
Both standard and custom print options are available for this product.
Benefits of Our Rolled Edge Protection Solution
Our FlexRoll edge protection offers many advantages.
Laminations has created FlexRoll specifically for those hard-to-protect round, cylindrical and irregularly shaped products. The innovative design resists crimping or tearing along the roll’s edges to maximize damage prevention. Bendable and pre-bent fingers help maintain the safeguard’s position. Our unique FlexRoll is also fully compatible with other packaging solutions, such as stretch wrap.
The product’s coiling design offers another valuable business benefit — reduced waste. Your workforce can cut FlexRoll to length to conform to your exact product dimensions. There’s less scrap to dispose of, which helps maximize your resources and create money savings.
FlexRoll is incredibly simple to use and fast to apply. As a result, it can integrate seamlessly into production lines without sacrificing throughput.
The product acts as a barrier between rolls for further edge protection. Plus, it prevents your packages from abrasive contact with floors, walls and transport vehicles.
Why Trust Laminations?
Manufacturing, logistics and distribution professionals everywhere turn to Great Northern Laminations because:
- We have extensive industry experience: Our seasoned team members have over half a century of industry knowledge.
- We deliver personalized service: We go the extra step to create superior customer service experiences.
- We provide custom solutions: No matter the challenge, we’ll meet it head-on to design a to-spec solution.
- We have an extensive product selection: Great Northern Laminations offers various package safeguards to protect your goods from damage, vibration, moisture and more.
- We have a history of success: We’re proud to have earned recognition from industry experts and our customers.
- We offer certified testing: Our facility is home to an International Safe Transit Association (ISTA®)-certified lab where we can assess your package integrity across multiple factors.
- We take our corporate citizenship seriously: Great Northern Laminations has a robust corporate social responsibility program emphasizing care for our environment, community and people.